Email Chris: email@example.com
Chris is a 1994 graduate of Jamestown College (Summa Cum Laude) and a 1997 graduate of William Mitchell College of Law (Magna Cum Laude).
He has spent his entire career helping disabled or injured individuals.
When practising Workers Compensation law, Chris only represents injured workers and never represents insurance companies or employers.
Chris uses his knowledge and experience to guide you through each step taken on your case and inform you of all available options. He is a strong and well-respected advocate who is a leading attorney in the fields of Workers Compensation and Social Security.
He is member of the Sixth District Bar Association having served as President, Vice-President and Secretary/Treasurer. He is also an active member of the Minnesota Association for Justice.
Chris is admitted to practice law in both state and federal courts.
His Primary Areas Of Practice Are:
- Work Injury
- Denied Benefits
Social Security Disability:
- Social Security Disability Application
- Social Security Disability Appeal
- $2.25 million Settlement Obtained
- $70,000 Settlement Obtained
- $85,000+ in benefits obtain, plus a $150,000 Settlement
- Home Foreclosure Avoided
- $65,000 Settlement Obtained
- $50,000 Settlement Obtained
- $57,000 Settlement Obtained
To discuss your case with Chris, you can contact him on: 507-779-7529