Personal Injury Lawyers

Been injured in an accident? We’re here to help

Have you been seriously hurt due to the fault of someone else?

Have you been injured in a car accident, bitten by someone’s pet, or have a damaging fall due to someone else’s carelessness?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you.

Call our attorneys on: 507-779-7529 or email us at to schedule a FREE Consultation

Together our attorneys, Ruth Harvey, and Chris Carpenter have over 50 years worth of experience in helping clients with personal injury claims.

It shouldn’t cost you anything to find out whether you have a good case, that’s why we never charge a fee unless we recover money for you. Understand and know your rights!


Our Personal Injury Lawyers:

Types of Personal Injury cases we handle

  • Car Accident
  • Slip and Fall
  • Wrongful Death
  • Truck Accident
  • Motorcycle Accident
  • Child / Daycare Injury
  • Workplace Injury
  • Premises Liability


Your questions, answered!

Q: I was injured in a car accident and my insurance is paying for my medical care. I normally work construction and was not working at the time of my accident and I was on unemployment but my unemployment has run out. Am I entitled to wage loss benefits?

A: Yes, your auto insurance should pay wage loss benefits. If at the time of the accident you were unemployed but eligible for unemployment benefits, then you are entitled to wage loss benefits in an amount equal to the unemployment benefits. However, in most cases, the maximum benefit is $250 per week.